Been a busy old month, basically because I’ve been working on several different side-projects at once! I thought I would summarise what I’ve been up to in the past month or so, serving as a bit of a status update and pulling together my thoughts. The main thing I’ve wanted
Been playing with WordPress plugins this week as a side project. Working with a great designer, we put together a proof-of-concept and then a solid, working plugin within 48 hours! The initial idea came from a request from the site admin, and no suitable plugin (tested for the current version
So…. this is the first proper post on the new blog (version 2). The new blog, and indeed the new site domain which you may have noticed is now http://eclecticapp.xyz, are down to two fairly large disasters of recent weeks. This post will outline these and the events which have followed.
This post marks the new blog for Eclectic App Development. The new blog is powered by WordPress and will serve partially as a testing ground for WordPress designs and themes, although mainly acting as the main blog for Eclectic App Development. Additionally, as I can use the WordPress features to
Meta Viewport Responsive Design Brain Melt! One more brief update this month! I have added responsive styles to the site, to offer more suitable content for smaller and mobile devices. Firstly the navigation menu at the top has been updated, so this now displays in an alternative, vertical layout when
New and shiny The site has a new layout and design which is being completed over the next few days. Some bits will look old or weird until I go through everything, so bear with me. That’s it for now – speak soon.