Hello again, another quick post about the tower defence game I’ve been working on. I tried to get this into a fit state for “version 2” last month but other things have taken up my time, so development has paused until I can set aside the time to sort it out properly.
Been a busy old month, basically because I’ve been working on several different side-projects at once! I thought I would summarise what I’ve been up to in the past month or so, serving as a bit of a status update and pulling together my thoughts. The main thing I’ve wanted
I have been playing around with creating Youtube videos for a couple of weeks now and have stumbled many times among the way! This post is a short collection of the challenges and issues I’ve run into so far. I’ve also included a few of my current solutions for reference!
So…. this is the first proper post on the new blog (version 2). The new blog, and indeed the new site domain which you may have noticed is now http://eclecticapp.xyz, are down to two fairly large disasters of recent weeks. This post will outline these and the events which have followed.
Trying, Working, Learning. Been a bit too busy to update the site over the past few months, in particular starting a new job, then trying to learn some new programming and IT skills before tackling some bigger projects. Used a few different learning tools over the years to pick up
So… the first part of the year has come and gone in rather a blur. For my learning however, it has been exceptionally productive. After starting on a path to programmer/designer/developer a few months ago, I have now got a fairly good fundamental grasp of the following languages: HTML XML