Games are starting to appear again… My original intention for this site was to showcase interesting bits I developed suitable for the web. Until now, I made a couple of mini-games and did a few tests with other game elements – as it turns out, they’re a pain in the
Thou currish half-faced canker-blossom! You know when you see an image with some Shakespeare-themed insults on the internet and think “I could make an online insult generator out of that”….. No?….. Huh. Well I did! Saw something on The Poke (credit to Forky7 on Imgur originally) Used an online OCR
And BOOM! Numbers on the page! Just a quick update on a little tool I cooked up, as I needed some way to quickly number PDF files without using paid-for-programs, converting via MS Word, or using some slightly dubious websites that offer the service. I’ve made the PDF Numberer which
Trying, Working, Learning. Been a bit too busy to update the site over the past few months, in particular starting a new job, then trying to learn some new programming and IT skills before tackling some bigger projects. Used a few different learning tools over the years to pick up
Meta Viewport Responsive Design Brain Melt! One more brief update this month! I have added responsive styles to the site, to offer more suitable content for smaller and mobile devices. Firstly the navigation menu at the top has been updated, so this now displays in an alternative, vertical layout when
Work in progress I’ve been pretty busy recently so have not given much time to the site. A few bits are still broken since the move and redesign which will take a major reworking to fix (school and tools). In the meantime, I’ve been teaching myself some new skills ready
New and shiny The site has a new layout and design which is being completed over the next few days. Some bits will look old or weird until I go through everything, so bear with me. That’s it for now – speak soon.
Well well… Note: This post relates to the first iteration of my self-designed blog, which read through a folder of individual posts and pulled them in order. This note has been added with the development of my new blog. New Blog Page (here, duh!) I thought it was a bit silly
Screenshots of the new Solar System app attached – will publish to the Play Store soon. Source code, wiki and details of updates on the GitHub page.
Yes, published an app to the Google Play store. Take a look here: Google Play Store – Basic Physics Engine This is a tidied up version of the physics engine v1 (2D, 2 balls). Version 2 is done (spawn balls and different shapes, sizes and mass/forces handled by classes) but
So… the first part of the year has come and gone in rather a blur. For my learning however, it has been exceptionally productive. After starting on a path to programmer/designer/developer a few months ago, I have now got a fairly good fundamental grasp of the following languages: HTML XML